Fanatics Live v1.3 product update
Since officially launching at The National on July 26, Fanatics Live’s product and engineering teams have been hard at work enhancing the user experience. In version 1.3, pushed to the App Store August 25, Fanatics Live has made some important improvements for buyers and sellers alike.
What’s new in v1.3
The v1.3 update includes a range of improved features, automations, and tools to help all users get the most out of the Fanatics Live experience.
For buyers, updates include:
• More interactive livestream features, including automated flyouts to let users know about active, available, and sold out breaks.
• Updated break drawer to reduce on-screen footprint while giving users easier access to information about current streams.
• Improved live stream viewing experience with reduced UI footprint.
• Restyled user profiles.
For sellers, updates include:
Incremental minimum bid increases for auctions to elevate minimum bid increases once the sale price eclipses certain thresholds. The new logic is as follows:
• Incremental minimum bid increases for auctions to elevate minimum bid increases once the sale price eclipses certain thresholds. The new logic is as follows:
$0-99 = $1 increments
$100-249 = $5 increments
$250-$499 = $10 increments
$500-999 = $20 increments
$1,000-2,499 = $50 increments
$2,500-99,999 = $100 increments
• Buyer tax exemption, allowing users to submit tax exempt status to sellers to save on high-value purchases, incentivizing more of these purchases.
• Restyled shop profiles that let sellers utilize more unique, authentic branding to better resonate with followers.
What’s coming soon to Fanatics Live
In the next product update, expect to see a few more exciting breaking features and ecommerce tools. The next update will include:
• Stash or Pass | Pick 2, Choose 1: Two classic breaking mechanics will soon be available on Fanatics Live. Sellers will be able to apply these mechanics to sold spots at a certain monetary threshold, allowing users to mitigate risk by avoiding a random auction.
• Promo codes for use during checkout to receive a discount on purchase.
• VOD replays allowing all users to go back and watch what they missed.
• Notifications for when a break you’re a part of goes live while you’re away.