Fanatics Live v1.4 product update
Fanatics Live continues to make improvements, even since our last update on August 25, 2023.
In that update, we teased the release of new breaking mechanics, promo codes, and VOD replays. The (short) wait is over. On Wednesday, September 6, 2023, Fanatics Live’s product and engineering teams shipped v1.4 to the App Store.
What’s new in v1.4
As promised, v1.4 includes some of fans’ most desired improvements to Fanatics Live:
• Stash or Pass | Pick 2, Choose 1: Two classic breaking mechanics will soon be available on Fanatics Live. Sellers will be able to apply these mechanics to sold spots at a certain monetary threshold, allowing users to mitigate risk by avoiding a random auction.
• Promo codes for use during checkout to receive a discount on purchase.
• Show replays allowing all users to go back and watch what they missed.
In addition, the release has grown in scope to include high-value LiveOS projects including:
• A new feedback button for sellers to communicate with Fanatics Live.
• CSV exports for orders.
• Bulk shipping support.
• A shipping manifest option.
Web client on the way
Perhaps an even bigger update: Fanatics Live won’t be an iOS-only app for much longer! The team is currently targeting a September launch for the Fanatics Live web client, giving buyers more choices for how they shop on Fanatics Live.