NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES”) PROVIDE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE [FANATICS LIVE THE TEN SWEEPSTAKES] (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”). BY ATTEMPTING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS (AS DEFINED BELOW) FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR, FANATICS LIVE, INC. (“SPONSOR”), WHICH WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Prizes. Up to eleven (11) Winners (as defined below) will each receive ten thousand dollars ($10,000) worth of Fanatics Live credit (each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”). The approximate aggregate retail value of the Prizes is approximately $110,000.
- Eligibility. Participants in the Sweepstakes (“Entrants”) must be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (or of legal age of majority in state of residence). Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates are not eligible to participate. Each Entrant must have a compatible mobile device, download the Fanatics.Live App, and have a valid Fanatics.live account.
- Overview. Any collector that purchases a slot in designated trading card breaks (the “Breaks”) during the Entry Period (as defined below) and “pulls” one (1) of the cards specifically identified on the Schedule A set forth below (each an “Eligible Card”) will automatically receive one (1) Prize.
NONE OF THE TRADING CARD MANUFACTURERS, SPORTS LEAGUES OR PLAYERS FEATURED IN THE BREAKS OR THE ELIGIBLE CARDS ARE SPONSORS OF, OR RESPONSIBLE FOR, THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Odds; Alternate Means of Entry. Chances of winning a Prize are subject to the number of entries and the number of Eligible Cards that are pulled throughout the Entry Period. For a chance to win a Prize without the purchase of a slot in a Break, watch Breaks throughout the Entry Period where an Eligible Card is pulled for an opportunity to participate in a random drawing of current Break viewers who, if selected, will be awarded a free entry into the Final Prize Drawing (as defined below).
On or around February 20, 2024, Sponsor will conduct a final drawing consisting of all free entry Entrants (the “Final Prize Drawing”) and award one (1) Prize to the free entry Entrant who is selected; provided, however, that immediately prior to the Final Prize Drawing, Sponsor will conduct a drawing of current Final Prize Drawing viewers, who, if selected will be awarded a free entry into the Final Prize Drawing (the “Additional Free Entrant Drawing”).
In the event that at the time of the Final Prize Drawing there are no free entry Entrants, then (x) Sponsor will not conduct the Additional Free Entrant Drawing, and (y) one (1) Prize will be awarded based upon a drawing of the current Final Prize Drawing viewers.
- Entry Period. The Sweepstakes will commence on January 24, 2024, at 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time and ends at 3:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on February 20, 2024 (the “Entry Period”).
- To Participate. To participate, Entrants must buy into an eligible Break and pull an Eligible Card or receive a free entry as described above during the Entry Period. Entrants will be required to login to their Fanatics.Live account or create a new account. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Entries.” There is no cost to participate in the free entry giveaways, however internet access charges and/or wireless data rates may apply.
- Selection of Winner. Subject to the pulling of Eligible Cards, rules regarding eligibility and winner verification herein, up to eleven (11) Winners will receive one (1) Prize.
- Winner Verification. A potential winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence. Each potential winner must sign within 48 hours of receipt of the following documents from Sponsor: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release (including a name, image, likeness release) releasing the Indemnified Parties (as defined below) and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and members from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Indemnified Parties the right to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation; and any other documentation required by Sponsor, including tax-related forms, and potential winner’s social security number or local equivalent for tax purposes (collectively, the “Releases”). Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s agreement to sign such Releases. Each potential winner shall be responsible for obtaining and returning signed copies of the Releases within the allotted timeframe. Failure to return all such documents and comply with deadlines, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return of any prize or prize notification will result in disqualification and, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selection of an alternate potential winner. Upon receipt and acceptance by Sponsor of all requested documentation from a potential winner, Sponsor shall deem such potential winner as an official Sweepstakes’ winner (a “Winner”).
- General Terms. Arrangements for fulfillment of the Prize will be made by Sponsor. All details related to the Prize not specified in these Official Rules shall be solely determined by Sponsor. As a reminder, each Winner remains liable for any and all taxes on the value of the Prize received. Upon entry into the Sweepstakes, Winner (as well as all other Entrants) is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes (if any), and any other costs and expenses associated with the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules, are solely Winner’s responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner, or Potential Winner, who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize as described herein. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Prize or any portion thereof is permitted, except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may result in disqualification.
Indemnified Parties (as defined below) assume no responsibility for incorrect, inaccurate, or late entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing or running of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or Official Rules for any reason, including if the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or amendment and/or adoption of new or existing laws and/or regulations regarding the administration, operation or any other aspect of the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Eligible Entries may be redeemed to the extent received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective affiliated companies, parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, members, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liabilities, claims, suits, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting or arising from: (a) the Sweepstakes, including Entrants participation therein, and/or (b) any breach or violation of any representation, warranty, obligation or covenant made by each Entrant herein; and each Entrant agrees to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Indemnified Parties, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Indemnified Parties, and hereby acknowledge that the Indemnified Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCESS TO, LACK OF ACCESS TO, AND/OR USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE, THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE, THE REMOVAL FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANYTHING RECEIVED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, FANATICS.LIVE, AND ALL RELATED ACTIVITIES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Tom Brady 1st Bowman 12/50 Inscription Auto
Set: 2023 Bowman Draft
- Luka Doncic Black Finite
Set: 2018 Panini Prizm Basketball
- Anthony Richardson Black Finite Auto
Set: 2023 Prizm Football
- Card: Steph Curry Superfractor
Set: 2009 Topps Chrome
- Card: Corbin Carrol HIM Superfractor /1 Auto
Set: 2023 Bowman’s Best Baseball
- Card: Mbappe Superfractor
Set: 2017-18 Topps Chrome UEFA
- Card: Chet Holmgren Logoman
Set: 2022 Immaculate Basketball
- Card: Anthony Volpe Rookie Debut Patch /1
Set: 2023 Topps Chrome Updates
- Card: Lebron/Bronny James Dual Auto
Bowman Chrome U Basketball
- Card: Trevor Zegras Shield /1
Set: 2021-22 The Cup
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. Subject to Official Rules. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, go to: [https://about.fanatics.live/legal/theten]. Open only to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside at the time of entry. Sweepstakes starts on January 24, 2024 at 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time and ends on February 20, 2024 at 3:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. Up to eleven prizes are available in the Sweepstakes, Aggregate ARV: $110,000. Sponsor: Fanatics Live, Inc., 95 Morton Street, New York, New York 10014.